Tuesday Fortnightly Free Kids' Play
Kids' Play is back for 2019 and this year will bring even more exciting activities!
Every second Tuesday and running during school terms, children and their families are invited to Kids' Play at the Gardens our new and exciting kids program at Waverley Gardens.
Waverley Gardens will host a different and wonderful workshop every fortnight such as arts and craft, active play, singing and dancing to all the popular children’s tunes, and lots more.
Each session will run from 10am - 1pm near Target and will be free to enjoy with no bookings required, stay tuned to our email and Facebook for event updates
KIDS’ PLAY Hours
- 5 February - Chinese Lantern Making 10am - 1pm
- 19 February - Valentines Heart Craft 10am - 1pm
- 5 March - Healthy Smoothie Bike 10am - 1pm
- 19 March - Cooking Classes (Healthy Bread Sushi) 10am - 1pm
- 2 April - Zoo Animal Masks 10am - 1pm
- 30 April - Pot Holder Decorating 10am - 1pm
- 14 May - Superhero Masks 10am - 1pm
- 28 May - Mitten Puppets 10am - 1pm
- 11 June - Magic Scratch Wand & Mask 10am - 1pm
T: (03) 9547-6088